Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Life

Just when you think you have everything starting to go in the same direction, life has a funny away of swinging a 2x4 upside your head.

Without going into personal details, my life was thrown into a disarray of "WTF" mixed with a big helping of "Why the hell?!?" Thankfully, time is the cure of most things, but as with anything, something had to give. I think it may have been my sanity, or maybe my work ethic, or maybe a mix of the 2. All I know is that I realized I wasn't spending anywhere enough time devoted to what meant most to me in life. But now with her being in school full time, and work life calmed down, I find myself with a little extra time to do some of the funner things in my professional life. So with that in mind, I will strive to do my best to post more cool code stuff here.

No comments:

Post a Comment